Widespread Panic will perform at The Chicago Theatre from November 17 – 19.
Please be advised that the Widespread Panic performances originally scheduled to take place at The Chicago Theatre on April 2, 3, and 4, 2020 that were postponed until August 20, 21, 22, 2020 and then to April 1, 2, and 3, 2021, have now been rescheduled to November 17, 18, and 19, 2021.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 tickets will be honored for the Wednesday, November 17, 2021 show
- Friday, April 3, 2020 tickets will be honored for the Thursday, November 18, 2021 show
- Saturday, April 4, 2020 tickets will be honored for the Friday, November 19, 2021 show
Your tickets will be valid for the rescheduled show date and will not need to be exchanged.
If you cannot commit to the rescheduled show date and you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, visit your Ticketmaster account page. If you purchased your tickets through The Chicago Theatre Box Office, please call our Guest Relations department at 212-465-6225.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your continued patronage.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
All Guests Age 12 and Older
- At the band’s request, all guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 48 hours of the day of the event).
Children Under Age 12
- Children ages 4 to 11 must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (an antigen test taken within six hours of the event start time, or a PCR test taken within 48 hours of the day of the event).
The band requires all guests age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks in The Chicago Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests will have to provide proof – of COVID-19 vaccination/negative COVID-19 test for those age 12 and over, or negative COVID-19 test for children ages 4 to 11 – on their smartphone or through a physical copy, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 60 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android | iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.