Katie Couric will appear at the Beacon Theatre on Friday, October 29.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for this event:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- All guests age 12 and older will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (meaning the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose).
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 30, 2021 | 10:00am ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check back here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app, along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 60 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android| iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.