Brothers Osborne brings the We’re Not For Everyone Tour with special guests Travis Denning and Tenille Townes to the Beacon Theatre on October 28.
COVID-19 Entry Protocols
Please be aware of the latest COVID-19 entry protocols for Brothers Osborne at the Beacon Theatre:
All Guests Age 12 And Older
- New York City requires all guests age 12 and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means having at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine prior to attending.
- Guests may also show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- This means the day of your event is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose, which, depending on the type of vaccine, may be one dose or two.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask. Everyone else will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Children Under Age 12
- Children under 12 can attend with a vaccinated adult, but children ages 2 to 11 will need to wear masks inside the venue except while actively eating or drinking.
Last Updated: September 28, 2021 | 2:00pm ET. Please note that government mandates, venue protocols and event requirements are subject to change, so be sure to continue to check here for the latest information.
A New Way to Enter
COVID-19 Health Documentation
- On the day of the event, all guests age 12 and over will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination through a physical copy, a photo on their smartphone, or a mobile app (such as the New York State Excelsior Pass or NYC COVID Safe App), along with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Doors will open at least 60 minutes prior to the event.
- Digital tickets can be accessed and displayed via the Ticketmaster App. Make sure you download the Ticketmaster App (Download: Android| iOS) before you arrive to facilitate contactless entry.